The general strategy of Vasebreaker is this:
- Start from the the right.
- Break the green vases last or when you desperately need a plant.
- Plant your plants on the first or second tile from the right.
- Better to plant your plants than to let them dissapear.
- BE PATIENT.
Now that we have the general outline of this strategy, let’s get to the plants.
This is the weakest plant you can get. There’s not much to say…
Plant it to the far left to take down simple zombies or to slow down a hard zombie if you are desperate.
This is the plant you’ll most likely get the most of. Plant them on the far right of the lane and let the get rid of simple zombies, two to three can get rid of bucket zombies. For Gargantuars you’re gonna need some support with them.
These are good for covering multiple lanes. Put them on the second lane from the top and from the bottom, respectively. You can also put them in the middle of you’ve got a pots on those lanes. You may also place them on the upper and bottom most lane if you have to, although it’s not recommended.
This is the best peashooter in my opinion. While it may only fire one pea, it slows down enemy zombies, granting you very important time to take down the zombies. Use these primarily on lanes that have a bucket zombie or Gargantuar and also some other plants to help support the Ice Peasooter.
The Wall Nut can also give you some extra time to take down zombies, although it’s practically uselaess against Gargantuars, only stalling them for a bit. Place these on lanes where there are a lot of brown pots left or as fodder for a horde of zombies. Like I said, they also stall Gargantuars just like other plants, so if you need more time, use them.
Hands down THE most important plant in the mini-game. Use these only on Gargantuars or Bucket Zombies. Alternatively, you can use them to crush a whole horde of zombies at once, if you get the timing of the pot-breaking right.
It’s better to put the plant on some lane all the way to the left than to let the card despawn. If you’ve done this, you can break all the pots in the lane in such a way that the zombies “stack” on top of each other. So if a zombie gets to the middle of the next pot then break that pot to get another zombie on the first one, and repeat. At the end you’ll have a whole stack of zombies that can be squashed!
The Plantern can give you valuable insight into how to set up your plant defence. Use these on tiles where there are a lot of pots around it. Often it’s worth it to break a pot in the middle of some pots to get as much insight as psossible.
Think of the potato mine as very slow squashes. They can also save you from a nasty zombie as long as it has gotten some time to prop up. Place the on the far right of a lane with a lot of brown pots left or use it as fodder to stall a zombie.
It can also be used for the “stacking” method that I mention in the section about the squash, so break your pots right!
You won’t get this plant from pots, only from sun that you get. Only use the cherry bomb for dire situations, like when a zombie is nearly off the screen. You should also use from Streak 10 onwards, as from then on you’ll be having to deal with two gargantuars per level. Also, when you’re on Streak 10+, always make sure you’re cherry bomb is ready to go. If not, then wait a bit. There is no timer, after all.
More Tips & Tricks
- Streak 1 – 9 will only have one Gargantuar at most and more plants.
- Streak 10+ will have at least two Gargantuars and less plants.
- If you’ve already got one lane covered pretty well with plants, then finish that lane. You might get some zombies that can be dealt with pretty easily (unless you get a gargantuar) or some plants.
- Timing is everything, not only when breaking pots, but also when placing plants. Don’t shy away from placing a Repeater near a zombie; If it’s already half-way across the tile you want to place the plant on, then plant!
- The death stacking method is incredibly useful to deal with a lot of zombies with only one squash/mine. Get used to it!
- Be patient. Seriously, only start breaking more pots when all zombies are dealt with or if you desperately need a new plant. Whats easier for a peashooter to deal with: 1 zombie or 5 zombies?
If you’ve played your cards and broken you pots right, you’ll be able to observe this beautiful screen:
This is all for Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year China Shop Achievement || Tips & Tricks hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Posts List