A solution posted by another user in the discussions is now available in guide form.
https://www.gog.com/forum/outlaws_a_handful_of_missions/invisible_dynamite – [gog.com]
1. Download nGlide 1.0 from here
http://www.zeus-software.com/downloads/nglide – [zeus-software.com]
2. Open the nGlide105_setup.exe File in 7ZIP (other unzippers might work, but 7ZIP will).
3. Copy all files except $PLUGINSDIR from nGlide105_setup.exe to your Outlaws game directory, and replace all files.
4. (Optional) Run the nglide_config.exe program to set any options you desire
5. Run Outlaws using 3dfx mode (Direct3D mode does not render 3D objects).
Credit to steam user "theweis", who created the original steam forums posting that this post is based on.
GoG.com – [GoG.com]
This fix was discovered by users.
Here we come to an end for Outlaws + A Handful of Missions How to Fix Invisible Dynamite & Knives hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Outlaws + A Handful of Missions Posts List