Ever wanted to get bits, likes and deltas faster in order to buy all those shiny backgrounds, profile colors and much more?
Here are some simple ways to do it!
This currency is exclusively obtainable in the Olympus section, if you’re on mobile you need OCO Pro in order to access it.
The maximum amount of deltas you can get is 49 per week.
There are 2 modes in Olympus: Speedrun and Marathon.
At the end of the week, by playing them, you get:
- 20 if you arrive 1st;
- 15 if you arrive 2nd;
- 10 if you arrive 3rd;
- 7 if you arrive 4th;
- 6 if you arrive 5th;
- 5 if you arrive 6th;
- 4 if you arrive 7th;
- 3 if you arrive 8th;
- 2 if you arrive 9th;
- 1 if you arrive 10th.
Some easier but slower ways to earn deltas are:
- Perfecting all the 6 levels in the Speedrun Training page – 2 ;
- Perfecting at least 6 levels out of 9 in the Marathon Training page – 3 ;
- Perfecting all the 9 levels in the Selected page – 4 ;
In this guide the completion of a level, the achievement of its perfect time and perfect taps are going to be called segments, in fact, by perfecting a level, you can see 3 segments appearing and each one of them is worth a specific amount of bits.
This is the most common currency, you can get them basically everywhere; you get:
- the amount of bits in a level by completing it (min. 1 – max. 20);
- 20 for completing an auto level and for each segment of an easy level;
- 40 for each segment of a medium level;
- 50 for every achievement in the Novice page;
- 100 for each segment of a hard level and a level from the Play section, and for every achievement in the Semi-Pro page;
- 150 for each segment of an extreme level and for every achievement in the Pro page;
- 250 for every achievement in the Master page;
- 300 for each segment of an ultimate level;
- 1000 for every achievement in the Godlike page (except Paradoxical).
If that’s not enough, you can get:
- 50 for every exchanged;
- 300 for every exchanged.
Just go into the Shop section to exchange as many likes / deltas as you want!
Read the Tips and Rules page in the Options section before accessing Explore!
The only way to get this currency is by creating levels and uploading them online.
Likes are given by people who complete your levels, so the best way to get those shiny blue hearts is to create good levels.
Although some people may not know about this feature; so, if you see someone not liking your level, it doesn’t necessarily mean they dislike it.
Because of this: if the difficulty of your level/s is easier, you will get more likes but your creator quality percentage will drop, while if it is harder, you will get less likes but your cq% will rise.
🗺️ Other Languages 🌐
A big shout-out goes to the people who take their time to translate my guide/s!
Thanks a lot!
Here’s this same guide in other languages:
🇳🇱 ➜ Dutch – [steamcommunity.com]
🇩🇪 ➜ German – [steamcommunity.com]
🇮🇹 ➜ Italian – [steamcommunity.com]
Here we come to an end for OCO How to Get Fast Bits-Likes & Deltas to Buy Shiny Backgrounds hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All OCO Posts List