Force-disabling vsync fixed it for me:
– Open Nvidia control panel
– Go to “Manage 3D settings”
– Go to “Program settings”
– Find “NotForBroadcast.exe” (might need to add manually via the “Add” button)
– Find the line that says “vertical synchronization”
– Turn it off
– Apply changes
I have tried all three different branches, with reboots inbetween, with and without codec packs and windows media feature stuff, with all kinds of different settings, none of them worked – but this fixed it for me (on the alternatevideo branch, wouldn’t be surprised if it works with the default branch just fine too)
No clue if this problem is exclusive to Nvidia, if you have a different brand of GPU the steps are of course different.
Just a thing to try out before trying to get a copy&paste response from the devs.
Here we come to an end for Not For Broadcast White Screen Issue Fix – Disable Vsync hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Not For Broadcast Posts List