If you can’t find “Option” after changing “UI Scaling”, it may be helpful.
If you can’t find “Option” after changing “UI Scaling”,
- Right click on the game in your steam LIBRARY, then “Mange” → “Browse local files“.
- Find “prefs.sav” in the folder and open it with your text editor,
pay attention to the subsequent 2 chars before the next “y“,
- “i1” refers to UI Scaling “1x” here,
- “i2” refers to “1.25x“,
- “i3” refers to “1.5x“, etc.
For example, replace
then “UI Scaling” was “1.75x” and now it became “1x“. Save&Exit.
(Or most easily just delete “prefs.sav” to default all, but you will LOSE ALL your setting to “Option” before.)
- Enjoy the game.
Here we come to an end for Northgard UI Scaling Tutorial Guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Northgard Posts List