With Amazon Game Studios putting the final touches on the new Character Server Transfer feature, here’s what you need to know about moving your avatar to another world.
Check server queue size and population in New World
Before you move to another server in New World, it’s a good idea to check the existing population and queue times and plan your move accordingly.
Luckily, Amazon has a dedicated page where players can check just that.
Simply follow these link and you’ll see the servers of each region divided into High, Medium, and Low population categories.
How to transfer your character to another server in New World
According to the official website, there are several prerequisites to transferring your character:
- Log into your character, which means waiting in any applicable queues.
- Go to the in-game store, where there will be a new tab to claim your character transfer token.
- You need to leave your Company.
- You need to remove any active Trading Post sell orders and buy orders.
- Your character must be located in a sanctuary (such as a settlement or outpost).
Players cannot move to servers that are either a) full, b) in maintenance, or c) a server where you already have an existing character.
When transferring, you’ll get to keep the following:
- All character progression (level, weapon mastery, titles, etc.)
- Faction alliance and progress
- Inventory and storage
- All currency
- Houses and housing decorations
- All quest progress.
However, you cannot transfer the following:
- Company membership
- Active Trading Post buy and sell orders
- Your friends list, which is server-specific
Check out the video below for a visual representation of how server transfers will work in New World.
Here we come to an end for New World How to Transfer Characters to Another Server hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All New World Posts List