You’re trying to edit the message of the day in your company but every time you hit one of the normal game’s shortcuts (O, M, etc.), you run into that nasty bug where the window closes and your text gets lost? Here’s how to circumvent the bug until it’s fixed. We sure hope it’ll get fixed since it’s been around since the betas.
- Type some text into the window (avoid shortcut letters)
- Open the chat window, type something (not too much, 3 words at once max, no special symbols)
- CTRL + C on the chat text, CTRL+V in the message of the day [motd] window
- Rinse and repeat until you’ve got the message you want in the MOTD window
Screenshot of the interaction between the MOTD and chat window
You can write more in the chat field, just don’t try to copy and paste more than 3-4 words at once.
Hope you enjoy the post for New World Fix for ( Message of The Day ) Guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All New World Posts List