Welcome. This Murder Mystery Machine How to get an A+ ON Case 6 Guide.
Talk to Warden Cromwell. Examine the entire body. Examine the towel and Incident Report that are on the floor near the mop bucket. Next, examine the corner for the Makeshift Knife. Tilt the camera to inspect the Knotted Shoelaces hidden behind the pillar, and the Shoeprint of Cracked Tile on wall with showerheads. Talk to Nate.
- Talk to the Warden about linking Minimum Security Wing and Dangerous Criminal
- Talk to Nate about how to link erratic behavior to good behavior.
- Nate will discuss Link Showprint for Cracked Tiles & Ceramic Fragments on Sole of Shoe.
- Link Friction Marks at Wrists with Knotted Shoelaces. Talk to Nate
Who: Unknown Assaliant
Start by speaking with Nadine and asking all the questions
Check out the Undamaged Plug Socket, which is on the book shelf. Next, look at the Burnt Pile of Books (Burn Trail), Metallic Lighter, and Burn Trail in the middle of your room. Finally, inspect the Opinion Piece on a cardboard box in lower left corner. Then, tilt the camera with the A Key and examine the filing cabinets for Campaign Poster: Health First
- Nadine will talk to you again about Link Painter and Decorating Next Week
- Talk to Nate about how to link Faulty Electrics with Undamaged Plug Socket
- Talk to Nate to link Burn Trail and Metallic Lighter
- Burn Trail from Burnt Pile of Books
- Link FD/006147 to Most Destroyed Documents
- Nadine can help you link Campaign Poster: “Health First”. To Attack Governor Johnson’s Policies, contact Nadine. Talk to Nate after you have completed everything else.
Why Destroying Files
How to Arson
To grab the hidden object, tilt the camera and grab it from the iron Fireplace near the arm chairs
Talk to Connie
Examine Brian’s Medical Report behind the bar. Next, examine Karen’s Notebook at the bar.
- Link Cost Cuttings – Less expensive Materials for Water Treatment Plant Construction
- What are the Water Quality Standards? Talk to Nate about abnormal lead levels in blood.
- Link Water-Based Lead poisoning? Talk to Nate about a Monthly Death Rate of 5%
Why: Uncovering connections
Talk to Clancy
Talk to Ophelia
Examine the blue book located on the main desks. Then, head to the far corner to find the Published Article. The Draft Article can be found at the printer’s trashcan.
- Talk to Ophelia about Link Tense Atmosphere at the Office and No Issues at the Office
- Link Paid for Steal a Fire from FD/006147. Talk to Nate
- Clancy: Link No Mention of Monthly Dead Rate to Monthly Birth Rate Up to 5%
- Talk to Nate about Link Interference From City Hall to Edited Karen’s article
- Talk to Nate to learn how Karen exaggerated her findings regarding official figures
- Link Nervous to Discuss the Tribune to Conflict between Clancy and Karen, talk with Nate
Who: Clancy Brown
Why conceal the truth
Talk to Governor Johnson
Talk to Nate
Photo of Warden Cromwell and Governor Cromwell can be seen on his desk. Turn the camera on and examine the Photo of Governor Breaking Ground At Water Treatment Plant, which is located on the wall of Nate
- Link Moved Cell Block By Prison Authority to Photo Of Governor and Warden Cromwell. Talk to Nate
- Link Photo of Governor Breaking Ground […]. Evidence of Water Treatment Plant Issues. Talk to Governor
- Link Governor Promised to Create Jobs and Promised to Put Economy First, talk to Govenor
- Talk to Governor Johnson about linking Governor Johnson to City Hall Orders
Who: Govenor John Johnson
Murder Mystery Machine How to get an A+ ON Case 6 is the subject of this guide. Please let us know in the comments if anything is broken or outdated, and we will address it as soon as possible. I hope that today treats you well. The author and creator of bearsbearsbears inspired this post. If you liked this post, you should check back regularly because we publish new information every day.
- Check All Murder Mystery Machine Posts List
Leave a Reply