Save files for Collectibles. You will need them if you picked up everything in single-player mode!
A how to and where to
Back up your own save files!
1) Download my data from: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IvlIoQYgWTeIlCAz2ayoeiJ0r3szcYf3/view?usp=sharing – [google.com]
2) Turn off your game’s steam sync.
3) Proceed to this path: C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\MJST2
4) Move my save folder to the above location.
There are these:
Collect all collectibles in all zones
Crazy Like a Fox
Unlock all Crazy Creatures and find their World Secrets
Use “MJST2 last collectibles” folder.
The last triangle is here:
The last Crazy Creature secret is here:
Drive inside this yard and stop in front of the building. Wait for the sparks to appear
Better with friends
Find 1 zone collectible and 1 World Secret in an online explore session
Now replace the folder with the same files, create an online explore session and find these collectibles/secret again.
You may try creating an online session from the beginning and finding those in the first place, I didn’t know the game would softlock me from the online trophy, but you can try.
Unlock all Monster Jam Trucks
Use “Before Last Truck” folder and win one race event in the World Finals XIX.
Hope you enjoy the post for Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 All Collectibles & Save File Back Up, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 Posts List