This guide will list a bunch of random tips and tricks to improve your hunts.
Everything (for now)
- There are 2 cahoot nests, one in the Buddy Plaza (at the top of the tree in the back) and one in the command center of Elgado (wirebug to the platform with a ladder to the left after entering and then climb the ladder). These collect items over time at a rate of one every quest, It stores up to 5 at a time, and thus fills up every 5 quests. They both fill up separately, and can both be gathered without impacting the other.
- Collect from the nests when the meowcenaries return to sync it up with meowcenary trips. This allows you to know when they are filled and ready to be collected (as it will be filled at the same time meowcenaries return).
Collect from the nests when the meowcenaries return to sync it up with meowcenary trips. This allows you to know when they are filled and ready to be collected (as it will be filled at the same time meowcenaries return).
- Check the Argosy for rare finds after every mission, it sometimes supplies trade items you can buy for points that are worth between 1000z-20000z.
- In Elgado, talk to Pingarh the Sailor after every mission, he will often times give you random trade items worth between 2000z-30000z (and there’s an achievement!). Note: He is sometimes on the ship
- When wyvern riding, try to wait a bit before hitting the last hit to fill up the finisher gauge, this will restore your dodge charges. Don’t use the finisher right away as you can usually get at least 2 more attacks off using your wirebug charges before doing the finisher.
- When playing in multiplayer with strangers or friends, carry small barrel bombs. When aimed, they can be thrown and will detonate on impact. They are great for freeing your fellow hunters from the grasps of paralysis, and are also helpful to free people with flinch free from stun and sleep. If timed correctly, they can even negate the damage of monster attacks!
- Save blast toads for wake ups. Blast toads do damage that scales with monster health, and thus end up doing more damage than what many weapons’ attacks are capable of. Even if your weapon of choice is capable of more wake up damage, its still a great choice as it also knocks the monster down for an additional opening right after the wake up and can detonate barrel bombs at a distance where you won’t have to worry about being hit by the blast.
- Always carry lifepowder when playing online. They are now available from the shop, so you have no excuses anymore, buy a bunch during your next sale! You could save your fellow hunter’s life!
- Any weapon can be sharpened without sheathing by selecting the whetstone via the radial menu instead of the hotbar.
- Wirebugging into the air and then hanging in the final ~5 seconds will skip the ending animation with your character and get you to the rewards screen slightly faster.
- Always wave at the Monk Snail when he spawns, he loves it.
This guide is obviously very small at the moment. It will grow over time as I remember, or come up with, things to add. If you have your own tips and tricks, leave them in the comments and I will add them.
If the guide becomes something people actually care about or are interested in, I will put more effort into it and organize it and whatnot.
Hope you enjoy the post for MONSTER HUNTER RISE Tips & Tricks Hunts Guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All MONSTER HUNTER RISE Posts List
Leave a Reply