All you need to do is modify one of game files with Hex editor. You can use HxD or any other you like. I’ll describe here how to do it using HxD.
- Go to game installation folder, usually it is C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Memorrha.
- Go further into subfolder Memorrha_x64_Data.
- Grab file resources.assets and drop it onto HxD editor.
- Press Ctrl+G (go to) and enter 2CA61B9, make sure that “hex” and “Offset relative to begin” are selected. Press Ok.
- At that position, you should see text number “1” or hexadecimal number 31:
- There should be text “A Puzzling Pastime”,”descr”:”Take a puzzle break to play”,”neededValue”:1,”currentValue”:1″ visible above. If you don’t see it, then you have another game version and should not proceed further.
- Change text number “1” to “0” or hex value 31 to 30:
- Save the file – Ctrl+S.
- Run the game and approach Tetris mini-game, once you activate it you should instantly get achievement. I got both A Puzzling Pastime and Inquisitive Soul at the same time.
This is all for Memorrha A Puzzling Pastime Achievement fix hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Memorrha Posts List