Who are the bosses?
You can find bosses on every continent. Fighting them is possible for any player who joins at any time. The rewards, however, are individual. The boss fight can last up to 20 minutes or more, but you can always retreat. A lot depends on the boss and on how many and which players try to defeat it. Continent bosses are a great way to test your skills and get unique loot – you usually have a chance to get an item for an even higher level than yours.
To join the boss fight, just go to the specific location where the boss respawns and start attacking him.
When to fight a boss? Respawn
Each boss has a respawn time. For the initial bosses, it is about 30-40 minutes. You have to wait much longer for the end-game bosses. However – for different channels in the game (which are like “rooms” – each playing the same world, but with different players), the bosses’ respawn time is different (because they were defeated at a different time).
Using the chat you can find out that a certain boss is available (usually through short messages like: salt giant ch19. Here, you should know that Salt Giant is the boss from the second world and that ch19 refers to channel 19. You can change the channel by selecting it from the list above the minimap in the upper right corner. If it’s occupied, you won’t be able to join (so try to hurry). Your character will remain in their location even when you change the channel.
Chests (first boss fight)
After defeating each boss for the first time, you will receive a special chest. It’s worth saving them for later. When you open them, you will receive random items for your current level – thus, it is worth saving these chests for later, when your level will increase much slower.
Where to find the bosses?
There are a total of 9 continent bosses available in the game at different levels. Details on how to find them and the boss fight requirements are presented on the next pages of this guide. Here you will find a brief summary of the bosses’ locations and levels:
- Rudric (Level 17) – Graveyard, Rethramis Border, Rethramis.
- Salt Giant (Level 19) – Regal Salt Plains, Saland Hill, Yudia.
- Rovlen (Level 25) – North of Grayhammer Mine and to the right of the triport mine, Bilbrin Forest, West Luterra.
- Caspiel (Level 38) – Rocky Forest Hill, Skyreach Steppe, Tortoyke.
- Wili-Wili(Level 39) – Very top of Sunbright Hill, East Luterra.
- Chuo (Level 50) – Right of Cloud Valley, Twilight Mists, Anikka.
- Manes (Level 50) – Level 50, South of Forgotten Maze, Icewing Heights, Shushire.
- Moake (Level 50) – Aira Pond, TikaTika Colony, on Punika Island.
- Velkan (Level 50) – Crowbelly Gulch, Totrich, Arthertine.
You can fight the initial bosses in small time breaks – the time increases alongside the level of the next enemies.
Here we come to an end for Lost Ark All Bosses Information Guide hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Lost Ark Posts List