Perfect for two players on controller – split your gameplay into separate monitors with this configuration guide. Also ensure 144 refresh rate and change other settings! Strong specs are recommended for higher resolutions as a side-effect of more screen-space used by the application.
Method 1: Via Nvidia Surround in Nvidia Control Panel RECOMMENDED
Nvidia Surround lets you make a virtual monitor via the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Specs: All Nvidia GPUs past the 600 series work.
- For AMD users, do something similar with the equivalent “AMD Eyefinity” technology. Instructions Below.
- Search for Nvidia Control panel / Install if need be.
- Navigate to 3d Settings – Nvidia Surround and enable and configure.
- Adjust your bezel to around 100-300. You don’t want the road to be perfectly straight or it will hide pixels and make the cutscenes hard to read. The larger the number, the more pixels in between and redundancy near the center of the screen.
- You will likely be limited to 60hz unless you have full GSync Monitors. This is perfectly fine for most gameplay.
- I recommend aligning the monitors as best as possible in terms of height. Adjust brightness/contrast/gamma to be the same.
- Enable fullscreen in-game, and voila it works.
Method 2: Granular Settings and window size:
- Close game first.
- Navigate to the following in Windows File Explorer (Windows Key + E shortcut)
C:\Users\W\AppData\Roaming\Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Paste your windows username in place of “W” then paste address into File Explorer. Location of config should load in. I recommend Notepad++ to edit.
- Open the PCCONFIG.TXT which has all sorts of display, audio, and other settings.
- Begin editing Video Settings in video section
Method 2: Video Settings (Resolutions)
For 2 x 1440p Monitors (2K)
- ScreenWidth 5120
- ScreenHeight 1440
- WindowWidth 5120
- WindowHeight 1390
- WindowLeft 0
- BorderlessWindow 0 THIS ONE IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR PERFECT SCREEN COVERAGE
For 2 x 2160p Monitors (4K)
- ScreenWidth 7680
- ScreenHeight 4320
- WindowWidth 7680
- WindowHeight 4170
- WindowLeft 0
- BorderlessWindow 0
- These calculations for 4K monitors are calculated. Community member can hopefully give perfect settings
Save your settings. Relaunch game and test. Repeat until satisfied.
Method 3: In-Game for 2 monitors split screen co-op
- Pause the game.
- Navigate to Video Options in Options
- Enable windowed and drag the edge of the window to the desired resolution.
- If you ecounter issues, restart the client.
Other Notable Settings
- ScreenRefreshRate 144
- VerticalSyncMode 0
- DoFEnabled 0
- SubtitlesEnabled 1
- BloomEnabled 0
You’re now running on 2+ monitors, congrats!
Please Like this post and favorite (most don’t)
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
This is all for LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga How to Use Dual Monitor Setup Guide hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga Posts List
Leave a Reply