In this guide I will explain how to make your own livery in Kanjozuko!
Ever wanted to make your own Car designs? Well I got you!
1. Step you need to do is to right click the Kanjozoku Game in your Steam Library
2. After you right clicked on the Game, choose Properties
3. After that you gonna press on “Local Files” and choose Browse
4. After that you want to select “Kanjozoku Game_Data”
5. After that you want to select “livery”
6. After that you want to select the Folder “templates”
7. Now you can select the car you want to make a livery for
8. Now just open the file and edit it with Paint or PhotoShop etc 🙂
Hope you enjoy the post for Kanjozoku Game レーサー How to Make Livery Guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Kanjozoku Game レーサー Posts List