It Takes Two can be problematic with its double overlay and co-op. For us, my partner wasn’t able to join me with a friend’s pass. Both of us tried consoles and keyboard, Steam Remote Play and Origin invite with no luck. Then we realized that my partner wasn’t able to open the game by himself, he was only able to join me and see the menu, even control my mouse when I invited him. When he tried to open the game without an invite, he was stuck at the loading screen. In this guide, I will try to help you if you have this problem.
Before trying the methods I will suggest, it is advised to update your drivers.
First Step: Priority Optimization
First of all, I will suggest the method which we used. If you aren’t able to open the game with this method, try other methods and then return to this one.
1. Open the game
2. Press “CTRL”+”ALT”+”DELETE” and then open Task Manager or use the search bar for it.
3. Go to “Details” tab
4. Find “ItTakesTwo.exe” and then right click
5. Choose “Set priorities” option
6. Choose “High” or “Realtime”
7. Restart the game
Second Step: Admin Privileges and Third Step: To Verify
1. Go to Steam Library
2. Find the game
3. Right click the game and choose “Properties”
4. Go to “Local” tab and click “Browse”
5. From the folder you are in, go to “Nuts > Binaries > Win64”
6. Right click the executable file and choose “Run as administrator”
If it doesn’t work, you can try to verify the game files. To do this, you need to go to “Local” tab and click “Verify integrity of game files…”. After some waiting, it should be done.
If these methods weren’t helpful for you, you can try to reinstall the game for a last resort. I hope it helps though 🙂
Hope you enjoy the post for It Takes Two Loading Screen Freeze Fix Guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All It Takes Two Posts List