Here’s a small guide on all achievements. This is a “lazy” method and implies the use of Cheat Engine. 1-2 hours for completion.
Explorer/Defender of Stars – Survive all Milky Way levels / (Get 3 stars in each)
Explorer/Defender of Light – Survive all Andromeda levels / (Get 3 stars in each)
Explorer/Defender of Awe – Survive all Orion levels / (Get 3 stars in each)
Explorer/Defender of Shadows – Survive all Medusa levels / (Get 3 stars in each)
Explorer/Defender of Creation – Survive all Pillars of Creation levels / (Get 3 stars in each)
1. Complete the first two levels.
2. Upgrade and get the energy bar and unclock bombs.
3. Open up Cheat Engine. Start level 3.
4. If you know what to do: we find the energy number and freeze it on 1000 to have unlimited bombs.
If you don’t know: we select the game process, destroy few bubbles, look for exact 4 byte number you have on the energy bar, there will be about a thousand of numbers, repeat – shoot and look for until you find 2 numbers, get them down in the list, select them, press Enter, put in there 1000, freeze the numbers (make it Active), come back to the game.
5. Blow everything down with bombs pressing 3 and LMB. You’ll soon get enough upgrade credits, upgrade the bomb radius.
6. Grind it. It will take up to 2 hours. You may need to repeat the Cheat Engine procedure.
Cheat Engine – a cheaty programm that interferes the processes. Its use during some multiplayer games, such as Left 4 Dead 2, may be recognised as cheating and you’ll get a game ban. Remember this and don’t risk.
Intergalactic Bubbles – a singleplayer game so the use of the Cheat Engine is not unacceptable.
This is all for Intergalactic Bubbles Guide on all achievements hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Intergalactic Bubbles Posts List