How to get Secret, Easter Egg, or A+ ratings for July 18th and 26, 2012
Requirements for 3rd date
- Motivation: 30
- Lucky: 30
- Buff: 30
3rd Date Walkingthrough
- 2 – Hey! Now, who taught you how to use the washing machines?
- 2 – Let us finish THIS laundry. Then, maybe we'll wash some sheets or something.
- 3 – Here. Grab some socks. You'll learn my secrets. (requires 28 motivation)
- 3 – If they are done like that, they become all wrinkled and gross.
- 3 – (Throw a sock into the air.) (Requires 30 Lucky)
- 3 – You are terrible at folding laundry.
- 2 – Make it easier to start somewhere else. Tell me how you felt. (requires 30 motivation)
2 – A good pee smell? A good one or a bad?
- 3 – (Pull Quill up and shift to a more comfortable place.) (Requires 30 Buff)
- 2 – It is easy to be kind to a good cat.
- 2 – (Carefully rub her.)
2 – <3
Easter Egg on the Third Date
It's in your picture frame during the pictured dialog
4th Date Requirements
- Motivation: 50
- Lucky: 37
4th Date Walkthrough
- 3 – (Stay quiet for a moment longer.)
- 2 – (Lie down opposite Quill.) (option 3 causes a Game Over)
- 3 – (- Pat her head.)
- 3 – (Eat something.)
3 – (Untangle her ears.) (Needs 37 Luck)
- 2 – Where are the best places to hide?
2 – Tell me something. I'm a good kitten for keeping secrets… (requires 50 motivation)
- 1 – What has happened?
- 2 – Do any other things come to mind?
- 1 – Were security cameras watching you?
Easter Egg on the 4th Day
During the pictured dialogue it's on her cute top w
Hope you enjoy the post for Hush Hush – Only Your Love Can Save Them Obtaining All Secrets Walkthrough, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Hush Hush - Only Your Love Can Save Them Posts List