How to Use Keycards in Risk of Rain Returns Guide
Unlocking hidden treasures and gaining an edge against the final boss is every gamer’s dream. In the realm of Risk of Rain Returns, this dream becomes a reality with the introduction of keycards. These elusive items hold the power to unlock secret doors, revealing a trove of invaluable resources.
Unlocking Access: Obtaining Keycards
Got your sights set on those restricted areas in Risk of Rain Returns? Well, you’re gonna need keycards to get in. And guess what? They’re not just lying around for the taking. You’ve got to earn them. But don’t sweat it, I’ve got the scoop on how to snag these bad boys.
Behind the Blast Doors
First off, let’s talk blast doors. These bad boys are your ticket to the big league. They’re like the bouncer at an exclusive club — and that club’s got the keycards you need. So gear up, soldier; it’s time to knock on those doors. Find ’em, open ’em, and grab those cards!
Enemies Hold the Key
Here’s a hot tip: the bad guys might be packing more than just a punch. Some of them are hoarding keycards! So when you’re out there, giving them a taste of their own medicine, keep an eye out for what they drop. You might just luck out and score the keycard you’ve been hunting for.
Remember, there are four keycards up for grabs. So whether you’re busting through blast doors or turning enemies into loot pinatas, get those cards and get ready to rumble!
Unlocking Special Rooms with Keycards
So, you’ve got your hands on some shiny keycards? Sweet! But don’t just stand there admiring them; those babies are your golden ticket to some seriously cool rooms. We’re talking rooms that are chock-full of goodies to help you take down Providence. Let’s break it down, shall we?
- Storage: Going up the ladders will lead you to the Storage area which you can open with a keycard. Inside you’ll find plenty of chests and containers to stock up on some finishing items while you prepare for the final battle.
- Armory: While you’re here, you can also find the Armory. Unlocking it with a keycard allows you to access more chests but it also contains the Gauss Cannon. Interacting with the cannon will teleport it to the final boss room. You can then interact with it and fire it when Providence is in front of the cannon to deal heavy damage during any stage of the fight.
- Medical Bay: If you go down the ladders you’ll find the Med Bay to the left. Besides containing numerous healing containers and support item chests, it also houses the Surgical Bed. Interacting with it will teleport it to the final boss room where you can use it to heal during the fight.
- Cabin: Last but not least, going down the ladders and to the right allows you to unlock the Cabin where the Nano-Chest resides along with random drones or other chests. Same as before, interacting with the Nano-Chest will teleport it to the final boss room where it can give you a random free item.
There you have it, folks. With these keycard-locked rooms loaded with loot, you’ll be decked out to take on the final showdown. Go get ’em, champ!
- Check All Risk of Rain Returns Posts List