How to Rename Your EA SPORTS FC 24 Ultimate Team Club
So, you’re enjoying some good times with EA Sports FC 24’s Ultimate Team mode, and it occurs to you: I’ll walk you through the surprisingly easy process of changing your club’s name.
How to Find the Club Name Change Option
- Firstly, let’s meet at the Ultimate Team Home page.
- There’s a shortcuts menu hanging out on the left side.
- Now, grab those RB/R1 buttons. With a swift move to the right – not too far – you’ll find yourself navigating through the menu like a pro.
- There you’ll spot the “Settings” tab. Then Click
Where is the Club Name Change Menu Hidden?
- As you enter the mysterious world of Settings, you’ll notice three little options winking at you: “Playtime“, “Matchmaking“, and (wait for it) “Rename Club“.
- Keep gliding to the right and you’ll finally land on the “Rename Club” tab, like a digital eagle spotting its prey.
- Press Enter
- Check All EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Posts List