How to Fix Splash Screen Issues in Forza Motorsport
Hey buddy, so you’re having a hiccup with those Interception drivers while trying to enjoy some quality time with Forza Motorsport, huh? No worries—I got you! You can get rid of those issues by doing a little tinkering. Just roll up your sleeves and follow me.
Step 1: Kicking Out the Interception Drivers
First off, we need to uninstall these troublemaker drivers. It’s kind of like kicking out a rowdy guest from a party; sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do.
- Start by grabbing the Interception drivers from this link. It’s like downloading a recipe before you cook, you know?
- Now, unzip that downloaded file and put the contents in a folder that you can remember. Think of it as finding a home for a pet.
- Next, open up a command prompt as an admin on your computer. This is like unlocking the master control room.
- Then, you’ll want to navigate to the folder where you stored the Interception goodies. Type in:
- Once you’re there, dive into the “command line installer” folder by typing:
cd "command line installer"
- Now it’s time for the eviction notice. To uninstall the Interception drivers, type in:
- Last but not least, give your computer a fresh start by restarting it.
And voila! Just like cleaning your room, this should clear out those annoying Interception drivers and let you get back to burning rubber in Forza Motorsport.
- Check All Forza Motorsport Posts List