How to Duplicate Overlapping Parts and Create a Ship in Starfield
Hey there, buddy! Ever wanted to build a starship in Starfield that’s so unique it has people turning their virtual heads? Well, I’ve got a nifty trick for you that lets you overlap parts on your starship. This adds a whole new layer of creativity to your build. Let’s jump right in!
The Basics: What You’ll Need for Overlapping
- First off, you need an available attach point to hook up your duplicate part. Think of it as setting a place at the dinner table for an unexpected guest.
- Here’s the thing, though: you can only do this trick vertically.
Quick and Easy Steps to Overlap Your Ship Parts
- Pick the part you’ve got your eye on—let’s say it’s the Nova Bracer, for instance.
- Now, find a good spot for a fuel tank where you’d like this Bracer to sit on top.
- Pop the Nova Brace either above or below that fuel tank.
- Here’s where the fun begins: Duplicate the Nova Brace until it snuggles up to the fuel tank and turns “green.” Yep, like a traffic light telling you to go ahead.
- Finally, attach the new part to finish the overlap. Voila! You’re a ship-building wizard!
Now, listen up! Don’t wiggle the duplicated part around. If you do, it’ll turn “red” faster than a sunburn on a summer day. If that happens, you’ll have to redo the steps to get it “green” and happy again. Once everything looks good, just “drop it” into place. Don’t worry; you won’t break any game rules. Everything stays “nominal,” as the experts say.
Granted, this trick mainly works for stacking parts up and down, like a tower of building blocks. Some stubborn parts might resist being overlapped, but for most of your ship’s components, this little hack opens the door to exciting possibilities. Imagine the crazy, unique starships you could build!
- Check All Starfield Posts List