Skip and Remove annoying startup animation.
Working mod, other mods use modified .txt file that makes the game to crash, but this has proper 4k video to replace.
- 1. Navigate to the folder of your Halo Infinite installation location, most commonly: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo Infinite”
- 2. Go into the videos folder and delete or rename the file “intro.mp4” to something else.
- 3. Next, copy the downloaded video to the folder, replacing the old intro.mp4.
- 4. Startup Halo Infinite and enjoy the faster loading time!
Credits & More
Thanks. Hope you enjoy it, this was my first upload so keep it nice! Working with the current public beta build of Halo Infinite.
Bonus: You can also replace Startup_Sequence_Loading.mp4 with the same file, just rename it but it might still show the loading screen as it’s where the game is loading or if you have a slower hard drive. This also replaces the in-game loading screen.
Hope you enjoy the post for Halo Infinite How to Remove Intro Animation – Skip Video 4K, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Halo Infinite Posts List