For those looking to enable V-Sync as a temporary fix that run a Nvidia Card.
1. Go to Nvidia Control Panel
2. Go To Program Settings
3. Look for Ghost Hunters Corp (if not there, add program by selecting the folder you have placed it in)
4. Go under specific settings and look for Vertical Sync
5. Turn Vertical Sync on
6. No more screen tear or waves.
I will continue to update with fixes I find. Any questions please feel free to ask me. I am happy to guide you through it.
Here we come to an end for Ghost Hunters Corp How to Enable V-SYNC on NVIDIA Card Only hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Ghost Hunters Corp Posts List