This guide will show how to force Galaxy Life to full screen mode, if the in game one doesn’t work.
The game will not go into full screen mode if you click the button. The game doesn’t actually go into full screen mode. We’ll need to use an outside tool for a while.
How to do this
- 1. Download Fullscreenizer – [runtimeterror.com]
(click binary (655K).
- 2. Unpack the.exe file and place it in a suitable location
- 3. Run the program
- 4. Select Galaxy Life in the list and then click Fullscreenize.
- 5. To get rid the black bar at its bottom, click on the fullscreen button in the game HUD.
You will have to go through the steps 3-5 each time you start the video game.
Sometimes, the black bar may appear again. In these cases, you will need to repeat step 5.
Step 4 is left, and step 5 is right
Is this safe?
- The game will still run in full-screen mode. It’s not an anti-cheating program.
- The tool itself is free of viruses. I ran Windows Defender and Malwarebytes scans on the file and found no threats.
Hope you enjoy the post for Galaxy Life Full screen mode setup guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Galaxy Life Posts List