This is a quick fix for framerate drop problems if other solutions fail.
- Download RTSS (RivaTuner Statistics Server) here – [guru3d.com]
- Click the green button "Add" in the lower left corner
- Look for "[…]\Steam\steamapps\common\Forager\Forager.exe" and click "Open"
- Set the "Framerate limit” to 60
- "Scanline sync” to 60
- Select "Vector3D".
- Select "Framebuffer"
- You can choose to display the framerate.
- Minimize RTSS
This is all for Forager How to fix framerate drop issues hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Forager Posts List