In order to install the SNES Final Fantasy VI font to use in the Pixel Remaster games, you will need to download the font_en.bundle and font_ja.bundle files that have been modified to contain the new font. I have packaged the files into drive.google.com – https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Nqm6WrsuhkNiu1Y3ptWYGLQnclMD2ko/view?usp=sharing.
Replace .bundle Files
Open the folder containing the font bundle files for the Pixel Remaster game you wish to modify:
- Right-click on the game in your Steam library.
- Click on Manage->Browse Local Files. This will open the game folder in a file explorer window.
- Go to FINAL FANTASY_Data\StreamingAssets. The FINAL FANTASY_Data folder will have a different name based on the Pixel Remaster game that you are modding.
- Save copies of the font_en.bundle and font_ja.bundle files and save them somewhere else. This will allow you to revert the change if you want to go back to the original font.
- Extract the files in the snes-ff6-font.zip you downloaded into the StreamingAssets folder. If you didn’t delete the old bundle files, you will be asked to replace them.
- Close the file explorer window and start the game!
Enjoy the SNES FF6 Font!
Here are some screenshots from Final Fantasy I using the SNES FF6 font:
Here we come to an end for FINAL FANTASY Guide How to Replace Font in Pixel Remaster Using SNES Version hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All FINAL FANTASY Posts List