This Guide is a list of tips that i think that has helped me be more successful with less grinding. Making me more Cash and Ribbons in my farm so i decided to share it with you guys !
As always, thanks for taking a look at this guide !
Tips and Tricks For Successful Farming
1. Always plant trees of the same kind together and post a sign.
2. Combine fish of the same kind in large ponds.I tried to single pond for each fish method, but it was too time consuming. Be sure to place a sign post of each type of fish.
3. Place all farm animals in the same area. I made the mistake of placing animals where ever I had space, only to be running around trying too remember where I put certain animals.
4. When doing quests, plant only the crops, trees needed for those quests. It will help you get through faster.
5. A new feature: Flower beds once planted continues to yield flowers. All you need to do is water, and harvest.
6. Be sure to check your quests daily to see what needs to be done.
7. If you are visiting other Gamer’s farms, be courteous and say Hi. We don’t bite. And you can make a new friend or two by just saying Hello, Hola,, Priviyet, Bonjour, etc.
8. Try to unlock water sprinkler asap as they will help if you have super large farms. The sprinklers will water plants and crops for you.
9. Always plants trees you have unlocked. So you won’t have to be running around trying to when quests calls for it. You already have lots planted.
10.You don’t need to water crops when it rains. Except the Flower beds.
11. You don’t need to water trees.
12. You can only water flower beds during their harvest seasons. I suggest that you place sprinklers to water the flower beds constantly.
13. Make large animal pens. It will help when needing to harvest for quests
14. Place flower beds together and use sprinklers to water them. That way you can just harvest them and not worry about having to come back to water them every season.
15. Place Markers near loot , for quick teleportation to areas off your farm
16. When using Farmhands, put them in the middle of your crops, trees, fisheries, crops, etc.. to maximize their usage.
17. Try putting Trees that is on the same seasons together, to help speed up harvesting
18. Try Plotting land by putting Trees ,Animals , Crops , Plants by 9×9 81 per square with a square gap
Farm Together Updates
Farm Together , Has confirmed that their will be no longer any more updates or content added to this game due to that the Limit of uploading has been reached
I have solely created all available resources and inputted the information for this guide. All images used in the guide have been created byGARREEFand only to be used within this guide as they are legally my own, which means using any images within the guide elsewhere in Steam is breaking copyright laws and the Steam Steam Subscriber Agreement (Steam Online Conduct).
Hope you enjoy the post for Farm Together Tips and Tricks , That May Benefit Your Farm, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Farm Together Posts List