4 Simple Steps
You must have just enough chips so that losing a game will leave you empty-handed (200 for roulette & blackjack, 60 for slots).
1. Make a quicksave before you start gambling.
2. Activate the game (roulette in my case).
If you lose, no worries, that’s what this guide is supposed to help with.
3. Once your controls return to you, activate the game again.
It should tell you that chips are required to play.
4. Now load your quicksave, and you can get back to gambling with no wait necessary.
Keep in mind that I only tested this with roulette in Gomorrah, but it should work elsewhere.
Here we come to an end for Fallout: New Vegas Bypa*s Gambling Anti-Cheat Method in Casino hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Fallout: New Vegas Posts List
Leave a Reply