Perks and Special
You will need to following perks.
- Level 3 Night Person [+3 INT]
- Level 3 Inspirational [+15% XP]
- Level 3 Class Freak [Supresses marsupial mutation.]
- Level 2 Stretched Genes [For mutations.]
- Level 1 Strange In Numbers [Increases INT and XP bonuses.]
Your mandatory specials.
- 15 Intelligence & Level 4 Legendary Intelligence [+20 INT]
- 5 Luck
- 4 Charisma
- 3 Perception
Armor and Gear
You will need the following gear.
- 5/5 Unyielding + Intelligence armor. [+20 INT]
- Shielded Lining casual underarmor. [+3 INT]
You will need the following mutations.
- Herd Mentality. [+3 INT when grouped with Strange In Numbers.]
- Egg Head. [+8 INT when grouped with Strange In Numbers.]
- Herbivore. [Increases consumable bonuses.]
You will need to be in a public team of four, including you, with one of them besides you being mutated. [So you can enjoy the benefits of Strange In Numbers, and to get +4 INT after bonding.]
Consumables and Chems
You will need the following.
- Live & Love 3 magazines. [Increases benefits from your other consumables by 50%.] (60 minutes)
- Brain bombs. [+11 INT, with Strange in Numbers and Live & Love 3.] (60 minutes)
- Berry mentats. [+5 INT] (5 minutes)
- Cranberry relish. [+37,5% XP with Strange In Numbers and Live & Love 3.] (60 minutes)
- Marsupial serum. [Negates -1 INT.] (60 minutes)
- Four lunchboxes. [+100% XP.] (60 minutes)
- Leader bobbleheads. [+5% XP] (60 minutes)
Other XP bonuses
The following activities may award additional experience gain.
- Double XP weeks. [+100% XP]
- Wisdom of the mothman. [+5% XP for completing “Path to enlightment.”] (60 minutes)
- Well Rested. [+5% XP, after laying in a bed for 30 seconds.] (180 minutes, dying negates it.)
Given that one intelligence point equals to around +2.2% XP bonus, we can calculate that with 77 Intelligence, and all those XP buffs, we should be getting around 336.9% of the base XP gain, this can be further increased on a double XP week.
Thank you for taking your time to read my guide,
Hope you enjoy the post for Fallout 76 How to Maintain Max Intelligence and XP Buff Guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Fallout 76 Posts List