If you know how to make a basic mod from the Paradox Launcher then you can make an epic music mod too!
This simple guide walks through how to add music into Europa Universalis 4. It should work for any version of the game (though in older version you may need to manually setup your mod).
Create an empty mod using the Paradox Launcher.
This is the first basic step of any mod creation, so hopefully you know how to do it. If not, there are plenty of other guides out there!
Add music to your mod as described in the video below.
You will walkthrough how to:
- Create and configure your music files to play in-game
- Tell the game where to find your music using a .asset file
- Modify the chances of a song playing within the context of the game
- Change the main theme / loading music of the game
Hope you enjoy the post for Europa Universalis IV Music Modding Guide Tutorial, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Europa Universalis IV Posts List