An easy guide on how to kill the first boss in under 40 seconds with my WR speedrun attached
Step 1 – Choose Samurai class
The Samurai class offers an incredible cheese as it has a really strong weapon art coupled with the bleed buildup.
Step 2 – The fat coinpurse
First off, you have to know two things
– This boss can be staggered with just 3 overhead slams alone from the Uchigatana.
– With the amount of FP the Samurai has, you can do 5 overhead slams from the Uchigatana’s Ash of War.
1. As soon as the fight starts, you’re given free seconds to use the the overhead slam. It deals about 265 damage while 2-handed.
2. If you stand still for a second right after hitting the boss, it will prompt it to back off and do the scream. You can abuse this for also another free overhead slam while it’s about to end.
3. Dodge whatever attacks you’ll get, and do another overhead slam. This will make it vulnerable for a few seconds to a critical hit if you either backstab it or attack its face. A front critical hit will deal 377 damage.
4. When the boss is starting to stand up from the previous critical hit, do yet another overhead slam.
Congratulations, you’re now halfway.
5. You’re now required to hit the boss a minimum of 2 times with normal attacks so the bleed finishes building up, for a total of 743 damage.
6. The boss at this point will stop whatever it is doing, and will start the phase 2 animation. It is long enough to spam hits and do a final overhead slam. You won.
Enjoy the 2 weapons:
Beast Crest Shield
Ornamental Straight Sword
Hope you enjoy the post for ELDEN RING Tips How to Kill the First Boss Easy, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All ELDEN RING Posts List