[Updated] Basic guide and a very informative gameplay tutorial on how to start the game. Enjoy!
Select a Landing Point to Survive
Choose a safe zone, ‘Elam’, and click ‘Start’
Game Main UI and How To Gather Pod
- Press the J key to open Radiogram for game story and tips
How to Craft Basic Items
- Press Tab or the “U” key to open the Inventory and basic items are available to craft.
How To Use Hyper Sensory Vision and To Recover Energy
- Using Hyper Sensory Vision attached to your machine arm, it makes it easy to find materials in the night.
- Hyper Sensory Vision takes your Energy which can be recovered by Battery Pack.
- Materials required to craft Battery Pack can be found at ‘Broken Boat’ on shoreline or crafted with materials from ‘Abandoned Car’ on the road.
How To Manage Starving and Thristy
- You can collect ‘Mushroom’ on inner areas than shoreline.
- Eating Mushroom fills up your hunger and thirst.
How To Hunt Animals
- You can kill ‘Deers’ or ‘Bears’ and collect frest meat from them.
- You can cook these fresh meat on a ‘Burn Barrel’ and eat them.
How To Construct Housing
- You can build housing with collected Stones.
- After building housing, you can accessorize it with the following items.
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing1.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing2.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing3.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing4.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing5.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/housing6.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/installation1.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/installation2.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/installation3.gif
How To Use Bed (where you respawn after being dead)
- If you install a bed, you will respawn on the bed after you die.
- If you install more than one bed, ① press the F2 key and ② choose a bed to respawn.
- Bed is available to reuse after a few minutes.
How To Craft Weapons
- You can craft a Smite with a lump of scrap metal.
- Every weapon requires an ammo and it can be craftable with materials you collect in the world.
How To Craft Fabric Armor
- You can craft T-shirts, pants, or boots with ‘Cloth’ which can be found near abandoned buildings.
- Crafted Fabric Armor can be equipped on Character Slots and they boost your abilities.
How To Obtain Drinkable Water
- After crafting ‘Water Harvester’ and installing it outside, drinkable water fills up in an empty water bottle.
- It takes time to Water Harvester and it fills up your thirst.
How To Craft Leather Armor
- You can craft leather armor with crafted strap.
- Leather armor boosts up your abilities than fabric one.
How To Craft Cabalite
- You’ll need to craft an Assorted Rifle Cabalite to shoot much stonger enemies.
- As Cabalite is able to auto fire, you might want to carry a lot of light ammo.
How To Create a Team
Recommended Farming Areas
How To Drive a Car
Radiochemial Chamber – Air Purification, Cloud Chamber
- It’s a research facility for studying effects of Terrasite on living things. With ‘Phrase Control Chip’, you can produce artificial fog or purify air.
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/atmosphere1-purify.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/artificial1-mist.gif
Meteorological Center – Thermal Equilibration, Thermal Shock
- It’s a research facility that adjusts air temperature in a particular area. With ‘Phrase Control Chip’, you can equliize or manipulate air temperature.
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/temp2-stability.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/temp1-rapid.gif
Geodynamics Lab – Ground Stablization, Seismic Waves
- It’s a research facility for increasing Terrasite mining. With ‘Phrase Control Chip’, you can stablize ground or raise an artificial earthquake.
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/artificial3-ground-stability.gif
t1.kakaocdn.net – https://t1.kakaocdn.net/gamepub/ui-contents/service/dysterra/guide/en/images/artificial2-quake.gif
Hyper-Satellite Station – Energy Amplification, EMP Shockwave
- Hyper-Satellite Station is a new satellite control facility built for smooth space logistics between the Orbis and Earth. It can also generate EMP Shockwave and energy amplification.
New Beginning with an Eruption of Terrafire
The world in Dysterra is not everlasting. One the world has begun, the time left to erupt Terrafire is going to be shorten.
- You can extend or shorten the time to erupt Terrafire at landmarks.
- If you fail to stop Terrafire where it was started from the hot Earth mantle, it will destroy the world.
- At the end of the game, the list of rankers will be displayed and the world will be reset.
Hope you enjoy the post for Dysterra Gameplay Tips for Beginners in Dysterra (July2021), If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Dysterra Posts List