This game has an AntiAliasing filter that creates a false sensation of depth of field.
To deactivate AntiAliasing completely the following steps must be followed:
- Close the game.
- Enter the following route “C:\Users\((THE USERNAME YOU HAVE IN WINDOWS)) \Documents\Dying Light 2\Out\Settings”.
- Right click on the “VIDEO.SCR” file and select open with a text editor such as Notepad++.
- We look for the line “AntiAliasing(1)” and “AntiAliasingQuality(1)”.
- We change the value to “AntiAliasing(0)” and “AntiAliasingQuality(0)”.
- We save the file and we can open the game.
At the moment it is NOT necessary to change the permissions of the file “video.scr” to “Only Read”. But maybe it is necessary at some time to maintain the configuration.
Comparison of images
Hope you enjoy the post for Dying Light 2 Disable Anti Aliasing, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Dying Light 2 Posts List