The best settings for older hardware.
Settings to use
- Upscaler Mode: FSR, performance
Advanced Video Settings
Accessed by pressing F in Video.
- Asynchronous Compute: On (May need to change Renderer Mode to D3D12)
- Antialiasing Quality: High
- Motion Blur Quality: Low
- Particles Quality: Low
- Contact Shadows Quality: None
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: Low
- Global Illumination Quality: Low
- Reflections Quality: Low
- Fog Quality: Low
This is based on this video:
Hope this helps for you as much as it did for me, have fun!
Here we come to an end for Dying Light 2 Best Settings for Low End Pc hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Dying Light 2 Posts List