There are 48 achievements for this game.
Apart from 5 co-op achievements, each of these can be completed playing solo.
They can also be obtained during co-op sessions as well.
Each of the 4 characters have an achievement for reaching level 10, & acquiring all of their Moves & Feats.
The max level a character can reach is 20.
Experience points are awarded after completing a Dungeon/Mission.
Moves are purchased using gold. Feat Points are acquired from leveling up.
King of the Valley
Reach Level 10 with Bruenor
Master of Axe and Shield
Acquire all of Bruenor’s Moves
Shield Dwarf Mastery
Acquire all of Bruenor’s Feats
Reach Level 10 with Catti-Brie
Master of the Bow
Acquire all of Catti-Brie’s Moves
Acquire all of Catti-brie’s Feats
Warden of the Dale
Reach Level 10 with Drizzt
Dual Wielding Mastery
Acquire all of Drizzt’s Moves
Master of the Melee Magthere
Acquire all of Drizzt’s Feats
Chief of Chiefs
Reach Level 10 with Wulfgar
Acquire all of Wulfgar’s Moves
Acquire all of Wulfgar’s Feats
Bearing the Brunt
Block 150 Attacks
I’ll Do It Myself
Perform a 50-hit combo by yourself
– Easier to get in solo playthroughs.
Perform a 200-hit combo
– This achievement can trigger from other players’ during co-op.
It’s All About Timing
Perform 500 parries
– Parries are performed by hitting the block button right before an enemy attack lands. The best indicator for when to press block are by the arrows surrounding your character.
The arrow’s color changes from white to yellow to red. Timing a block when an arrow turns red will perform a parry.
Sending a Message
Kill 75 enemies in one mission
– Easier to get in solo playthroughs. The first Mission in Act 1 gives about 95 kills.
Stick and Move
Perform 300 Evades
Unleashing Your Power
Perform 100 Ultimates
These achievements are only obtainable during co-op sessions.
Besides Striketeam of the Hall which requires 4 players, the others can be done with just 2 players.
Perform 25 revives actions on allies
Pedestrians of the Hall
Complete 5 missions with other players
Companions of the Hall
Complete a mission at difficulty 4 or higher without anyone dying
Perform 50 Team Attacks
– Team Attacks are prompted after an enemy is back-stabbed or parried by another player.
Striketeam of the Hall
Complete a co-op mission with 4 players at difficulty 3 or higher without anyone dying
Gear is acquired after completing Dungeons/Missions.
Equip first item of any rarity
All Dressed Up
Equip 8 pieces of the same Gear Set
– Gear doesn’t need to be the same rarity, but needs to have the same gear name in order to count.
It’s a Rare Thing
Equip first Legendary item
Check Me Out
Have Legendary items equipped in all equipment slots
Equip all appearance-changing suits for any hero
– Change the skin of each gear slot (besides rings & necklaces), & have them equipped at the same time. Some gear sets don’t have skin options, so they might need to be mixed & matched to get this achievement. Skins are bought from the Merchant for 50 gold each, & will cost 300 gold total.
These achievements will come naturally, especially if clearing all Dungeons/Missions.
Lore objects will need a little exploring inside dungeons to find.
Blood in the Snow
Defeat 2000 monsters
Collect 100,000 gold
Upgrade all Usable Recipes
– Usables & their upgrades are bought with gold from the Merchant.
Loot 200 chests
Now It Makes Sense
Collect all Lore Objects
– Obtained by collecting all tablets, tomes, paintings, & reliefs.
Defeat 300 Elite monsters
These achievements will be obtained through completing all Dungeons/Missions.
Giants, Beholders, and Dragons – Oh my.
Complete all Dungeons
Giants of the Past
Defeat the Spirit of Kelvin
Dreaming the Dream
Defeat Hagedorn the Beholder
Defeat Icewind, Queen of Storms
Champion of the Dale
Defeat seven threats to Icewind Dale
A Message to Stygia
Defeat an elite Stygian Charger
Defeat every goblin archetype in its Elite form
Defeat every verbeeg archetype in its Elite form
Defeat every duergar archetype in its Elite form
The Hearts of Crenshinibon
Defeat every cultist archetype in its Elite form
Thin the Pack
Defeat every gnoll archetype in its Elite form
Defeat every troll archetype in its Elite form
Defeat every wraith archetype in its Elite form
Thanks for reading!
If you have any additional information on how to complete these achievements, leave a comment so this guide can be updated!
Hope you enjoy the post for Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Achievement Guide – 100% Completion, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Posts List