This guide aims to be a tiny companion to easily look up information for an easier playthrough. Dungeon Village is a very friendly and forgiving game so don’t hesitate to try out new things!
This is a guide on how to make your playthrough of Dungeon Village faster and more efficient, I’m not even sure if there is any way to actually lose at this game so feel free to experiment and enjoy yourself. It’s a cutesy relaxing mobile game and as such the controls may take a little to get used to, but after a while, they will feel natural. Happy adventuring!
Disclaimer: This is a tiny guide updated as I play through the game and as such it might not be 100% accurate.
Feel free to add any suggestions in the comments section.
Tips & Tricks
- Well-equipped adventurers will bring back more revenue and complete more quests, so it’s always worth investing in their equipment, this will also raise their satisfaction which will make them want to move in earlier and boost your tax income
- Always let an adventurer master the class the start with, it will unlock that job for all adventurers and come with a stat increase
- Adventurers will unlock new buildings or gift you items when moving in, so you should aim to house them as soon as possible
- You can only hold a limited amount of events per month so it’s best to spam them often
- Aim to rank up your village as soon as possible, it will unlock new buildings and mechanics which will help make your life easier. Requirements for each rank up are:
|1★ Village||2★ Village||3★ Village||4★ Village||5★ Village|
|300 Popularity||800 Popularity||1500 Popularity||2500 Popularity||3500 Popularity|
|5k Monthly Income||10 Facilities||35k Monthly Income||10 Facilities||70k Monthly Income|
|2 Events Held||4 Houses||15 Events Held||10 Houses||30 Events Held|
|Build a Bakery||12 Quests Cleared||Build a Restaurant||30 Quests Cleared||Build a Museum|
Below is a list of all adventurers and their starter job. It’s important to max out this job as it will unlock it for everyone else. Some jobs will require medals, which will be given by the adventurer’s guild for reaching new popularity levels.
Giving presents to Adventurers also increases popularity, which can help you get more of them.
|Name||Class||Popularity to visit||Satisfaction to move in|
|May Le Tigre||Archer||700||50|
|Chung Lailai||Kung Fu Master||3000||60|
|Voldy Moore||Black Marketer||3500||70|
Facilities are the primary way to earn gold in the Dungeon Village and a great resource to spam early on, your adventurers will automatically walk around and choose which facilities to visit, you can prioritize stats as follows:
|Name||Description||Boosted by adjacent|
|Price||Your most important stat, always try to max this first as it will allow you to buy more items or equipment to sponsor quests.||plants|
|Quality||Will boost satisfaction and adventurer stats gained per use.||plants|
|Appeal||The more appeal you have, the more adventurers will want to visit this facility.||facilities|
- Prioritize upgrading your Inn, all adventurers have to use it to recover hp so it will make you the easiest gold early on;
- Group up your facilities and build plant tiles next to them for an easy increase in stats, any facility within a 1 square radius will boost appeal while plants boos price and quality;
- Buy as many items as you can afford and upgrade your facilities as early as possible for a steady gold flow.
- Careful when buying new buildings without upgrading as maintenance fees can weigh down your profits considerably.
Due to the large number of facilities and Steam’s limit of 8000 characters per section facility upgrades are split into multiple sections.
Facility Upgrades – Shops
Facility Upgrades – Food
|Cake Shop|| ||900G|
|Ice Cream Shop|| |
|BBQ Shop|| |
Facility Upgrades – Education
| || |
Facility Upgrades – Misc.
All achievements in this game are unmissable and can be obtained in one playthrough so feel free to take everything at your own pace and experiment.
A home I long for.
Proof of building your own home.
Build a home for your adventurer. Impossible to miss, the game will give you a tutorial to do it.
Site and dream is what I expand.
Proof of the largest expansion of the site.
Achieved after completing the third and final expansion of the village, can be done through an event unlocked upon reaching a 4★ town ranking.
Dungeon of the Chosen.
Proof that many adventurers have visited.
Get 20 adventurers to visit your village.
Build a castle, become full fledged.
Proof of building the castle.
The Castle is a facility unlocked by getting Lily Raven to move in, she will join your town at 5700 popularity and move in at 100 satisfaction. Her house costs 5000G and the castle costs 12000G, you will need 4 spaces available.
Those who mastered Kairobot !
Proof of mastering Kairobot.
Upon reaching a 5★ ranking the Kairobot class will be unlocked, assigning it to any adventurer will trigger this achievement. You will need an adventurer with 5 medals.
You are a great village chief.
Proof of years of effort in the development of the village.
Reach 15 in-game years of playtime.
Thank you for reading, enjoy the game!
Hope you enjoy the post for Dungeon Village Playthrough & Gameplay Tips, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Dungeon Village Posts List