You can enjoy PlayStation Controller icons with a plugged DUALSHOCK4
1) Plug your DUALSHOCK4 Controller via USB
2) Right Click your game in you Library
3) In Properties, make sure Steam Input is disabled
You can use the default settings, you should see a blue circle next to PlayStation
4) Launch the game and you should have PlayStation Controller icons, making the QTEs much easier!
Hope you enjoy the post for Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles How to enable PlayStation Controller Icons with DS4, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles Posts List