This guide will help you to patch the Delta Force Force Black Hawk Down & Team Sabre resolution to 1080p / 2K / 4K
Before You Start
Warning! Please make a backup of your game folder before patching.
Step 1 – Downloads
You need to download 3 files:
• Updated DFBHD.exe – for Black Hawk Down:
https://mega –  . nz/#!uiJGTQST!8OleeQ7plrY-FTER-E7wpYHlYPf3uKJWzsJsloGttA0
• Updated DFBHD.exe – for Black Hawk Down Team Sabre:
https://mega –  . nz/#!b2JmACDS!My1nIPJehZqXvv8D_weOvJnuyrs-XQGY4vBrYJX62DI
• UniWS (Universal Widescreen Patcher):
https://mega –  . nz/#!ziJQBaTQ!l5qIOnAfxDJHt8dFce4igHjnq3LLMTLejcA_CSlhCws
Step 2 – Installation
1) Unpack DFBHD_EXE to Steam\steamapps\common\Delta Force Black Hawk Down then choose “replace the files in the destination”.
2) Unpack UniWS to Steam\steamapps\common\Delta Force Black Hawk Down.
3) Run UniWS.
4) Choose YOUR STEAM FOLDER FOR GAMES\Delta Force Black Hawk Down\steamapps\common\Delta Force Black Hawk Down.
5) Type your preferable resolution into the “New Resolution” fields and click PATCH.
6) Now launch the game > Options > Resolution. Set the resolution to 1024х768 and click ok. Don’t worry, the resolution is patched.
Works well on Windows 10.
This is all for Delta Force: Black Hawk Down How to Fix Resolution to 1080p Up to 2K & 4K Quality hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Delta Force: Black Hawk Down Posts List