If you notice that the frames are high but the game feels stuttery or not smooth in general, this guide is for you.
These are some of the suggestions people gave me and they seem to help the game run a tad bit better.
1) Limit your frames to 60
2) Turn on Vsync in the Nvidia/AMD control panel
3) Turn Nvidia Reflex to On+Boost
4) Turn Low Latency Mode On (According to some people this can make it worse so depending on what you notice change this.)
5) Turn FSR on if you don’t mind the game getting blurry even at Ultra Quality. If you are playing at 4K enable it.
6) Make sure you have AMD/Nvidia’s latest drivers installed
All suggestions are welcome and please do correct me if anything on here is wrong or counterproductive. Hope you have a smooth experience playing Deathloop!
Hope you enjoy the post for DEATHLOOP Best FPS Settings in Game, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All DEATHLOOP Posts List