This is a 2 PERSON guide to easily beat the Hive Mother.
• Ranged weapon (preferably the musket but the sling shot will work too – just takes longer)
• Two shovels
• Iron pickaxe
• Salvage and Repair Station
• 15-20 Scrap Parts
• 16 Spike Traps
Steps to defeating the Hive Mother
1. Mine out to the side until you notice that you can shovel up the ground below.
2. Once you see that you can shovel the ground below, create a 6X8 platform outwards of the boss.
3. On the side closest to the boss, before the platform, layer 2 rows of spike traps – this will help kill the mobs that spawn in so that your ranged player can continue to land shots on the boss.
4. After placing the spikes, dig up a perimeter around your platform – creating a 5X7 platform to stand on.
5. Place your S&R station towards the back middle.
6. Have your ranged player stand at the backside of the platform
7. Have your other player play closest to the boss – this will agro all of the acid shots to them and then they can quickly dig up any acid that lands on the platform.
8. Start hitting the boss at range and you will easily beat the Hive Mother.
This is my first ever guide and I am not completely sure if this is the only guide like this. We learned this through trial and error trying to defeat the Hive Mother and thought it would be a good idea to share what we had figured out. Thank you for taking the time to check out my guide and I hope it helps!
Here we come to an end for Core Keeper 2 Person Hive Mother Guide + Items Requirements hope you enjoy it. If you think we forget something to include or we should make an update to the post let us know via comment, and we will fix it asap! Thanks and have a great day!
- Check All Core Keeper Posts List