A guide to help you install the map in the game
This guide explains how to download and set up a custom map in Brick Rigs.
This will be a great way to help new players diversify their game.
Let's get going!
– First, we need a custom mapping, which can be found on the official discord channel
“Brick rigs”. – [discord.gg]
1 – We meet up for a special chat (.
2 – Select the map that interests you and click on Download
– I'll show your by example (Brick Nations Ausstein Mountaine)
– Once you have downloaded the map, open the folder that contains the game.
1 – Follow the path – your disk:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Brick Rigs\BrickRigs\Content\Paks
2 – In the Paks Folder, create a folder titled: mods
3 – Move this map to the folder
All is well.
– The game will include a custom map.
– For an older map, such Syria 1.2, go to step 3
– Syria 1.2 was the second map that I chose.
– This map does not work in the new version.
– We need to install the map.
1 – Install an older version
2 – In the same way, we also transfer the map file to our mods folder
3 – Login and select the "city map"
– You'll be listed on the map
If the guide is not difficult for you, rate it.
Hope you enjoy the post for Brick Rigs Steps How to Install Custom Map Guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Brick Rigs Posts List