As early as the Prologue!
Where to go?
SPOILERS: This part is great to have Sir Sloan still in your party and much easier to grind on. With him, you pretty much can never die. He has 1 shots, heals and revives.
If past this, it’s still fine.
1. Make sure you have Freelancer on everyone. Elvis will be Black Mage when you get him by default so change him.
Freelancer gives you passives JP UP and JP UP and UP that combined make 1.7x JP boost.
(JP UP – Level 9. JP UP and UP – Level 12.) With this, you can level jobs fast.
Make sure you add these passives in your slots!
2. From Halcyonia, go the North (over the bridge from the first dungeon) and go to where the Vesper Bee’s are at. One in this pic and one just a bit south from it, they’re both close.
Keep fighting until it drops the Insect Nectar.
3. The Nectar increases battle rates for insects. You can get up to I believe 4 battles at once or something. Exit from the corner and re-enter to respawn bees. I think this takes maybe 30-45 mins to level 1 job. Try and lure the bee’s (with the heart aggro on them) and try and combine more mobs for more battles.
4. I recommend buying Darts, Stones and other AoE damage items at the shop in town for faster battles. Sub-class Freelancer to use Body Slam as it can 1 shot stuff. Oh and do 4x for your sanity.
Side Tip: Spam “Forage” on Freelancer on low levels for lots of goodies such as Damage/Heal items and most importantly EXP/JP orbs. We like those. So anyways, I ain’t get far on Switch but until Ch. 2 lol, but I still used the leveling method here. Happy grinding!
By D’s Journal
This is all for BRAVELY DEFAULT II Beginners Guide + Walkthrough hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All BRAVELY DEFAULT II Posts List