Simple steps on how to fix stutter in game for Directx12 in BloodHunt!
I found a possible fix that works like a charm for me, hopefully it works for you too.
- Go to search bar
- Type “Exploit protection” and open it
- Click on “Program settings”
- Add programs to customize
- Choose exact file path
- Add Control_DX12 executable from game install folder
- Scroll down to “Control Flow Guard”
- Put check mark in “Override System Settings”
- Turn it Off and Apply (It should already be at off, at least it was for me, but there was no check mark on “override system settings”)
- Restart system and give it a try
This is all for Bloodhunt How to Fix Stutter with Directx 12 hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Bloodhunt Posts List