A quick guide to solving the problem with the nvidia driver when rendering.
An easy way to solve the problem:
an example of a problem:
Step by step solution:
1. Open Nvidia control panel.
2. Repeat as shown in the picture.
3. Now select your video card, by default it’s auto selection.
4. After selecting your video card from the list, click apply in the lower right corner.
Done! Run the render and make sure your problem is solved. Pls rate this guide, ty all so much.
Hope you enjoy the post for Blender How to Fix Nvidia Driver Crashing Guide, If you think we should update the post or something is wrong please let us know via comment and we will fix it how fast as possible! Thank you and have a great day!
- Check All Blender Posts List