Solution (Windows 10)
First things first:
Try restarting steam and verifying your game cache, this usually fixes most of the problems.
If that doesn’t work then:
- Go into your files \Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist
- Open the DirectX folder and within the Jun2010 folder, run DXSETUP.exe . It should be in the middle of the folder if not a little further.
- Head back out of this folder and you should notice two new folders. One named DotNet and the other vcredist. Open the vcredist folder and within the 2010 folder, run both the x64 and x86 installers. (Repair)
- Finally, open the 2012 folder and do the same.
TA-DA the game should load up now and work perfectly 🙂 If these solutions don’t help then I’m sorry and I hope you find a fix for your problem!
This is all for BioShock Remastered Failing to Launch? Here’s a Fix (2021 – Windows 10) hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- All BioShock Remastered Posts List