Beehive Location in Lethal Company
Scouting the Buzz Zone
- Hey, you’ll spot those beehives chilling on the ground, round as a doughnut.
- Get close, but not too close! We’re talking about an army of cranky bees buzzing around.
- Heads up, step too close, and it’s like stepping on a Lego – those bees come at you fast!
Why Going Solo Can Sting
- Bet your sneakers can’t outrun these zippy bees. They’ve got turbo mode!
- Trying to dodge or kite them? That’s like trying to dance in a phone booth – not gonna happen.
- If the bees catch you, it’s more than an “ouch!” – it’s time lost and a tally on your death counter.
Tag Team for the Win
- Find a buddy, and let’s make this a duo mission.
- One of you plays the hero – the decoy, leading the bees on a wild goose chase.
- The sneakier pal grabs the beehive while the bees are busy being bamboozled.
- Remember, playing decoy is like being the bait – brace for some bee hugs.
- With a bit of practice and some solid high-fives, this tag team approach is golden.
- Snatch that beehive, and boom – you’re 100 credits richer.
Wrapping It Up
- Getting that beehive in Lethal Company? It’s all about teamwork.
- Keep your cool, those bees mean business.
- Sharpen those sneaky skills and you’re on your way to victory (and some sweet credits).
Recommended for You:
- Check All Lethal Company Posts List