This is a guide for BattleBit Remastered – Stutter problem fix
There is a remedy if the game continues to have micro stutters every 5-10 seconds.
EAC, or Easy Anti Cheat, is the cause of micro stutters while playing Battlebit Remastered.
Here’s a fix that i found in the Battlebit Remastered Discord.
Here is a “workaround solution” for Single CPU Core Affinity.
- Close Project Lasso (if you have it).
- Open Task Manager in admin mode
- Start the game
- Look for ‘battlebit.exe under details’
- Right-click and click “Change Affinity”.
- Close the Game
- After this, the user has a very small window of time where they can change their core affinity without being blocked by anti-cheat. You will still see the message ‘Access denied.’
If you follow these steps properly, the result should look like:
I hope this helps.
Your time spent on reading BattleBit Remastered – Stutter problem fix is greatly valued. This post was inspired by the fascinating work of M1918 BAR. If you have suggestions for improving this content, do share your thoughts in the comments. Enjoy your day, and remember to bookmark us for more updates and new articles!
- Check All BattleBit Remastered Posts List