The game has achievements that are awarded for completing an action. Subsequently, one achievement is awarded for obtaining several such achievements. The guide will only describe this one achievement, in the process of obtaining which, you will also receive intermediate achievements.
All achievements will take 30 hours to complete. You need to complete the game 100% by completing all possible in-game challenges. All challenges can be completed in 20 hours, the remaining 10 hours will have to “sit in the game”, because the game has the achievement “spend 30 hours in the game”.
The plot of the game consists of 3 acts. Each act changes the city and the attitude towards the Saints. The first act ends after the mission “Belgian Problem”. At the beginning of the second act, it is best to complete all possible achievements. After 3 more areas open (and you save Oleg, Kinzi, Angel and Zaimos), start capturing the territory by 99%. Leave the Deckers and the Luchadores with one gang operation. Carry out thefts and collect all collectibles. After that, you can already finish the story and complete the remaining achievements.
- After completing the mission “Convoy decoy” in the city, the troops of the Boar will systematically attack the Saints.
- After completing the mission “My name is Cyrus Temple” Boar will open bridges between all areas.
- After completing the mission “Air Steelport”, zombies will begin to appear in the industrial area.
- After completing the mission “STAG Film”, the troops of the STAG will stop attacking the Saints.
” title=”Saints Row The Third Remastered Saints Row: The Third Remastered Achievement Guide – Ⅰ⠀⠀
Make a save before starting the The Belgian Problem mission. At the end, choose one of the options. Then boot up, replay the mission and at the end choose another option.
Make a save before starting the The Belgian Problem mission. At the end, choose one of the options. Then boot up, replay the mission and at the end choose another option.
At the end of the mission, you will have a choice – leave the Nightblade or return it to Cyrus. Choose the second and then the Boar will capture you one of the areas. Select the area to capture “Decker – Ashwood” or “Morgenstern – Lauren Square”. The priority is still “Deckers – Ashwood”. Choosing the first option, you will get 2 brothers at once – Josh Birk and Nightblade (this is the same person, but under different pseudonyms).
To get this achievement, you must select “Kill Killbane” in the penultimate mission “Three Ways”. Achievement will be given after completing the last mission “STAG Film”. The penultimate mission can be replayed until you see both endings.
To get this achievement, you must choose “Save Shaundi” in the penultimate mission “Three Ways”. Achievement will be given after completing the last mission “Gangsta… in space!”. The penultimate mission can be replayed until you see both endings.
Before capturing all areas, it is advisable to leave one gang operation at each grouping. This will save time when you get the “You’re my hero!” Achievement.
The Lauren Square area is best captured with the help of the STAG. This area has the most tasks. If you chose “leave Josh” in the “I Heart Nyte Blayde” mission, then you can capture only 1 district with the help of the STAG, in this case, it is better to capture the “Lauren Square” area yourself, and leave the STAG service to another district.
The Ashwood area is best captured with the help of the STAG. There are 5 tasks in this area and they are all at a high level of difficulty. Throughout the game, you can only capture the area with the STAG 2 times. The first time is bought in the store, the second time only if in the mission “I Heart Nyte Blayde” you returned Josh to Cyrus. First of all, capture the Ashwood area from the Deckers with the STAG.
The Arapis Island area is best captured before Act 3.
Leave one gang operation for each group. Start this achievement immediately after saving Angel, Zymos, Oleg and Kinzie.
As you earn this achievement, you will also receive the following achievements:
- “Shake and Bake”
- “And Boom Goes the Dynamite”
- “Fence Killa 2011”
- “Your Backseat Smells Funny”
- “Double Dose of Pimping”
- “Porkchop Sandwiches”
- “Go Into the Light”
- “Tank You Very Much”
- “Have A Reality Climax”
- “Gellin’ Like Magellan”
A gang operation is marked in red, which can only be detected from above, since it is located on the roof of the building.
” title=”Saints Row The Third Remastered Saints Row: The Third Remastered Achievement Guide – Ⅲ⠀⠀
Fortresses open as you progress in the storyline. Go to the penthouse and select “Fortress Modification” from the building menu. There are 3 fortresses that can be upgraded:
- Brothel of the DeWinter sisters “Word to Stop” at the Morningstars.
- The Burns Hill Reactors at the Deckers.
- Killbane casino “One-Two-Three” at the Luchadores.
Improvements have two stages. To improve a brothel, you will need 20,000 + 40,000, for a NPP 40,000 + 80,000 money, for a casino 80,000 + 160,000.
You need to have one fully pumped weapon in each cell. There are weapons that cannot be pumped, find something that can be pumped at all 4 stages.
Steal the car while running, that is, get into the car while holding [Shift]. Any cars and motorcycles count. It is even allowed to get into the same car.
“Fart in the Bank” is a maxed out Level 4 Flash Grenade.
The longest achievement, you need to spend 30 hours in the game. You can track how many hours you already have in the save menu or in your phone with statistics. You can manage to complete the entire game at 100% + DLC in 30 hours.
At the 20th character level in the store, in the “Abilities”, the “Collector Seeker” will become available. After purchasing it, all collectible items will be marked on the map. Open the map and use [F1] to activate the filter with all the collected items. In the process of obtaining this achievement, you will also receive the “Getting the Goods” achievement.
” title=”Saints Row The Third Remastered Saints Row: The Third Remastered Achievement Guide – Ⅳ⠀
All 36 targets must be killed in order to obtain the achievement “Everything Is Permitted”. Through the phone, in the “book of saints” you can take an order for murder. One customer can submit only one contract. Completing this contract unlocks the next one. Customers appear as you progress through the story. For eliminating the goal, you get experience and money. Time-lapse video showing this achievement:
” title=”Saints Row The Third Remastered Saints Row: The Third Remastered Achievement Guide – Ⅴ⠀⠀
Through the phone, in the “book of saints” you can take an order for theft. The rules are the same as for disposal orders: one customer can only submit one contract. Completing this contract unlocks the next one. Only 5 customers. This achievement is best accomplished during Act 1 or the start of Act 2. During the hijacking, you can use the “Forgiveness of the police” or “Forgiveness of the gangs” in your phone. This will remove all wanted levels during the theft. You can buy “forgiveness of gangs and police” in the skill store, in the phone, in the “brothers” section, level 20 + $ 16.500 is required.
” title=”Saints Row The Third Remastered Saints Row: The Third Remastered Achievement Guide – Ⅵ⠀
There are 41 tasks in total in the game. Objectives open as you progress through the storyline. All of them must be completed in order to complete the game 100%. Start this achievement after completing 100% of the game and after completing all three dlc. Most likely, after that you will have already completed some of the tasks. As you earn this achievement, you will also receive the following achievements:
- “Shake and Bake”
- “Ow My Balls!”
- “Love/Hate Relationship”
- “Haters Gonna Hate”
It is recommended to keep one gang operation for each member of the syndicate to speed up this achievement.
1. Destroy 60 helicopters – after completing the storyline, you will have done more than half. The remaining half can be finished off while completing another challenge – Survival. Or take a helicopter from a helipad to a shelter and blow them up.
2.Destroy 25 boats – after completing the story mission “The Ho Boat” you will have 24/25. The last boat can be taken from the “Rondini Marina”, but first you need to purchase this pier. It is located in the Morgenstern area, Sunset Park, to the left of the Saints Penthouse.
3-4. Destroy 300 vehicles and destroy 25 tanks
5-7. Kill 50 specialists of each group – Deckers, Luchadores and Morningstars – If you have one gang operation left for each representative of the syndicate, then perform the operation, after completion you will have a level of infamy. Maintain this level until you complete the challenges. From the 3rd level of infamy, specialists begin to attack.
- If you have already captured all the areas, then look for specialists during the survival.
- Also, specialists can be found by replaying tasks in a certain area. To accumulate kills of Luchadores or Dekers, replay the tasks on the high level of difficulty in their areas.
- After surviving, you can continue to kill enemies and raise the level of infamy again so that specialists appear.
8. 500 Mass Kills – Multi-Kills. Accumulates very quickly with explosives.
9. 25 Unarmed Kills – select your fists in the weapon selector, approach the enemy and press [RMB], the kills will be counted if you successfully complete the QTE.
10. Kill 30 Thugs – after the end of the story, more than half should already be killed. To achieve “Who Loves Ya Baby”, you need to kill 50 thugs. The Thug can be killed by wreaking havoc in the areas of the syndicate or during survival. If there are still not enough kills, then replay the tasks or wait for the next survival, after passing all the survivors – they will begin to repeat in the second circle.
11. Kill 200 Talismans – Talismans can be found near the Planet of Saints or while completing the assignments of Professor Genki. You can combine all 3 challenges in 1 visit. In survival there is a wave in which it is necessary to kill talismans (during the wave there will be more of them than necessary).
12. Destroy 50 Emu – miniature car Vicamobile , destroy immediately during freerunning around the city. You can find one, save it in the garage, and then take it, destroy it, and so on until the challenge is completed. Also, you can combine all 3 challenges in 1 run. In survival there is a wave in which it is necessary to kill talismans, talismans drive Emu’s cars.
13. Complete 26 Survival – Survival events are random events in the city. Your mobile phone receives a call asking for help. You need to arrive at the indicated place and hold out until the timer expires or kill all the enemies at the point. The call can only be received if:
- You are not in transport.
- You are not performing any task.
- You have no bad reputation.
Do not get into the car until the call ends, or survival may be rejected. There are 26 survivors to complete. In survival, each time there will be new enemies – Luchadores, Morgensterns, Deckers, Steelport police, zombies, bikers and mascots. All 26 survivors are unique, sooner or later you will find yourself on the survival that you need. Starting from the 27th and so on, the survivors will start repeating in the second round. Survivors are picked up all over Steelport, no matter what area you are in. The call cannot come more often than 1 time in 3 minutes (the countdown starts after the end of survival). If you were in transport, then the call delay starts.
14. Kill 50 Enemies with Grenades – An endless supply of grenades can be purchased from the Skill Store. Go to the infected area, attract the attention of several groups of zombies and throw a grenade at them as they run after you. This way you can complete this challenge without any grenade upgrades.
15. Do 25 shots in the groin – the fastest with a sniper rifle.
16. Kill 25 STAG squad commandos – you can kill them during the “Air Steelport” story mission, but this mission is for a while. If you did not manage to kill everyone during the story mission, then you can only find it if you have a bad reputation level more than 4 stars. The commandos appear one at a time, they arrive on the battlefield only in a cargo VTOL aircraft.
17. Use 150 people as a shield
18. Kill 500 pedestrians by car
19. Spend 2000 cash on tuning cars
20. Destroy 32 enemy gangs
21. Kill 500 enemies with headshots
22. Steal 250 cars – only those cars in which there was a person are counted. Cars on the side of the road or in the parking lot do not count.
23. Take 50 hostages – if there was one more person besides the driver in the car when the car was stolen, the task “Taking a hostage” will become available. Accept this task right away, get out of the car, you do not need to complete the task to complete the challenge. Only look for cars with more than 1 person. The driver can fly out through the passenger door if you take a running start in the car. Each passenger in the car is counted separately.
24. Find 50 shortest routes
There are 263 short routes in total in the game (hereinafter shortcuts). For the challenge, you need to find 50 shortcuts. In the screenshot below, these shortcuts are marked. A colored area means there are multiple shortcuts. For finding one, several are counted at once. If the roadway is divided by a curb, then you need to drive on both sides, because there are 2 shortcuts.
25. The time of a controlled drift is 300 seconds – the easiest way to do this is at the airfield, no one will interfere there. Get the lightest car that picks up speed the fastest – Torch, Wraith or Attrazione. Accelerate, brake holding the handbrake and drive the car in different directions.
” title=”Saints Row The Third Remastered Saints Row: The Third Remastered Achievement Guide – Ⅶ⠀
26. Distance on two wheels 762m – any car can enter the curb at an average speed.
27. Blown up 18 hoods – achievement “Gellin’ Like Magellan”, which must be visited in every area of Steelport. Drops by itself during the passage of the story.
28. Distance 1524 meters in the air – jump from mountains / bridges / jumps in the car.
29. Distance on rear wheels 3048m – by default on [Alt]. X-2 Phantom slowly picks up speed and cannot keep it, on this motorcycle you can brake in time so as not to get into an accident and not fly off the motorcycle.
30. Distance on the front wheels 305m – in the control settings, you must set the button for the brake on the front wheel. Accelerate and at the same time hold back [S] and the front brake button.
31. Distance on the opposite lane 30480
32. 500 mm
These 2 challenges can be combined. Ride your motorcycle onto the motorway and drive in the oncoming lane past cars on your motorcycle.
33. Total damage from rams 2000 – it is necessary for the car to inflict damage after your character jumps out of the car. Most damage is counted when destroying mailboxes, garbage cans, fences.
34. Distance 304m frontal cannon – you need to get into an accident so that your character flew out through the windshield.
35. Rob 15 shops – go to the seller and hold him on the crosshair until a notification appears that you have carried out a raid. You can only rob a workshop, a tattoo parlor, a plastic surgery clinic and a clothing store. You can rob any store, regardless of whether you own it or not.
36. Surfing time by car 600 seconds – jump on the cars of civilians to drive you. As soon as the movement starts, the context menu will appear. Activate car surfing, you have to play a total of 600 seconds in a mini-game.
37. Running time without clothes is 600 seconds – the shelter has a function to instantly remove all clothes. Go outside and press [X] 2 times, the timer will start. You need to run past people for this timer to go up. The maximum timer level is 8, once you have 19/20 shocks, just wait for the timer to almost expire and then do 20/20.
38. 15 Base Jumping Arrests – Will parachute at the marked point 15 times. The easiest way to do this is from some fortress of the Saints, because there will be the same landing point that you can get used to.
39-40. 50 taunts of gang members | 50 Compliments – Walk up to one of the gang members and press [X] to tease. This only works if the enemy is passive. Such an enemy can be found in the area that belongs to the syndicate. If you have already captured all the districts, then it will be more difficult and longer to complete this challenge. In survival, run up to enemies and squeeze a taunt, it will work every other time. A counter will appear on the right side of the screen when the taunt is successfully used.
Compliments do not have to be given to gang members, this challenge can be performed on civilians as well. Approach people and press [C], if they reciprocated, then you will be credited with praise. If the person ignored, then move on.
41. Distance covered 762.000m – any distance covered on foot, or by any vehicle or air vehicle is counted.
” title=”Saints Row The Third Remastered Saints Row: The Third Remastered Achievement Guide – Ⅷ
Feeding Time – Throw 5 Talismans into the water (Apocalypse Genki in one game)
If you have already pumped the power of the throw, then making this achievement is a little more difficult. You will have to stick a little further from the water and calculate the force of the throw. Purpose: to throw the body into the water to the sharks. It doesn’t matter if the enemy is dead or alive. If the opponent hits the rocks during the throw and dies, but his body falls into the water, then the kill will be counted.
- With a fragrant crust – Fry 50 pedestrians with a flamethrower (“Super Ethical PR Opportunity” in one game)
- This achievement is completed at the very beginning of the “Super Ethical PR Opportunity” quest, before planting Genki. Shoot people down with your car to build up flamethrower charges.
- Get away from me – Destroy the five cars following you (“Super Ethical PR Opportunity” in one game)
Attack on the wool – Destroy the mouse all-terrain vehicle in the game “Sexy Kitten Yarngasm”
- First quest “Sexy Kitten Yarngasm”. The all-terrain vehicle is located in the very center of the fenced area.
C-C-C-Combobreaker! – Cause $ 150k in damage in one game of “Sexy Kitten Yarngasm”
- 150k ~ 100x combo. Destroy vehicles, fences, mailboxes, garbage cans, etc.
To open these tasks, you must complete all the previous tasks in the city.
The time to complete this task is unlimited. All 3 achievements can be completed in one run. In the task you need to fly through all the rings of fire, if you deviate from the route, the timer will start. When you jump onto the roof, a timer will start for 40 seconds. During these 40 seconds you must have time to kill all the talismans. If you didn’t have time, then jump off the roof and jump again, the timer will be updated. Achievements that can be obtained in this quest:
- Hard landing – Land on Magarak Island (in “Sad Panda Skyblazing”)
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof – Kill all the talismans on the roofs (in one game in “Sad Panda Skyblazing”)
- Light it up – Fly through all the rings (in one game in “Sad Panda Skyblazing”)
There is a Jenki-mobile on the roof, which will take you upstairs. Use this to reset the timer. Jenki-mobile is activated if you come close to it with your face.
In the process of obtaining this achievement, you will also receive the achievement “der in the Jungle”.
Achievement is awarded for completing all tasks from the DLC:
- “Apocalypse Genki” – 2 tasks
- “Super Ethical PR Opportunity” – 2 tasks
- “Sexy Kitten Yarngasm” – 2 tasks
- “Sad Panda Skyblazing” – 2 tasks
” title=”Saints Row The Third Remastered Saints Row: The Third Remastered Achievement Guide – Ⅸ⠀
This is a cumulative achievement. First day of filming. Each episode has operators to kill. There are more of them than necessary. During the chase, they stand with cameras at every corner.
All firecrackers are selected on the second day of filming. Between episodes, behind the scenes. The first two crackers are at the very beginning of the mission. Objective: “Get laser pistols.”
After the first episode. Objective: “Get an autolaser”.
After the second episode. Objective: “Get a laser cannon.”
Most of the achievements in this expansion are story-driven. In the process of completing the add-on you will receive the following achievements:
- I Do My Own Stunts – Land on the Parachute Target during the rescue scene.
- First Contact – Destroy all enemy spacecraft during the chase scene. A total of 20 ships. Half must be destroyed before the pause, the second part in the tunnel. Any aircraft from the expansion are counted, not just the alien ship.
- Warrior Princess – Kill 7 Space Amazons with melee attacks.
- Pew! Pew! Pew! – Kill 35 Space Amazons with the Laser Pistol.
- Xenaphobe – Kill Space Brutina. End of the second day, the last episode.
- Revenge of the Navigator – Destroy 10 enemy spacecraft with the Aegean while filming.
- Do a Barrel Roll! – Perform all vehicle stunts with the Aegean.
” title=”Saints Row The Third Remastered Saints Row: The Third Remastered Achievement Guide – Ⅹ⠀⠀
Destroy 5 helicopters at the end of the mission.
In the process of earning this achievement, you will also receive “Weird Science” and Tour de Farce”
This is all for Saints Row The Third Remastered Saints Row: The Third Remastered Achievement Guide hope you enjoy the post. If you believe we forget or we should update the post please let us know via comment, we will try our best to fix how fast is possible! Have a great day!
- Check All Saints Row The Third Remastered Posts List